Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy last week of summer!








Ever since I've been working on Behind the Bedroom Door (which, incidentally is now up on Amazon complete with cover!) people have been telling me their sexual secrets--spilling amazing confessions at odd and random moments. Is it because people are simply waiting for the opportunity to talk about the stuff they've been wondering and worrying about?

Got the galleys of the book yesterday. Very, very exciting, to see people grabbing copies and reading and responding (at least at SELF, where my colleagues have been so unbelievably supportive.

Up above, snaps from a blissful weekend at Block Island, from one of my favorite porches--the one at the Atlantic Inn.
Ciao, amici. Molto baci!
Paola
P.S.
Contrary to what the images above suggest, Millicent and I did actually leave the hallowed hill of the Atlantic. We hiked to Black Rock beach and biked and beached, too. And ate lots of lobster.

No comments: