Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How is it that I've acquired...







































4 loads of laundry in practically as many days. It's not as if I'm rolling in mud or anything. Maybe I'm clean freak.
So, I've been lax in updating, particularly since I had such a lovely weekend in the Catskills with my friends MP, her husband Matthew and their cute, genius-baby Connor. (One of his first words was "exactly" at age 9 months.) Now he's 13 months and on to things like bark (like on a tree), clock and, of course, Daddy, which is what he was calling me by the end of the weekend. I took it as a compliment.

I also got a great taste of small-town life: My friend MP recently wrote a book called Money Can Buy Happiness and she had a book-signing last Saturday to raise funds for the local library. The whole neighborhood showed up despite the fact that it was pouring rain, and she raised around $400.

Dating continues, enjoyment continues. Life gets better in the 40s. It really does.
Ciao--
Paola
Read about MP's fabulous book on Amazon--I'd put the link here if I could figure out how. I'm still a Luddite (or, at least, profoundly techno-challenged,) despite the blog.

No comments: