Monday, October 1, 2007

Who, exactly, are the off-road girls?










Well, that's a good question. It's a term Mary-Pat/MP/Mia coined to describe the trio she, Caroline and I have formed over our many years in and out of magazines, relationships and boroughs. We gather periodically (even now that MP is mother to a 1 year old and lives in Andes!) and drink and dissect every detail of our careers and romantic lives. My book was born of this group--we stoke each other's ambitions and give each other permission to act totally debauched for an evening. Evidence to that effect above. Last night, we met in honor of the imminent betrothal of Caroline to John, drank martinis and retired to my place for champagne and chocolate ganache cake to talk about the usual subjects: money, love, fame, fortune and sex!!!! (not necessarily in that order.
Paola
P.S. If you're confused about what I'm trying to do up there, don't worry--so was I!

1 comment:

Spoon of life said...

I love the pics...and the bond you girls have is so precious...I cannot wait for you book!!!

M.