Friday, March 7, 2008

The winner!



It's my favorite, too, only I'd have a crumpled piece of lingerie in place of the shoes. And the mirror would be on the back of a bedroom door, so you'd see edge of bed reflected. I'd go a little more obvious. But I love the color (it's the exact color of my bedroom--kind of a peachy apricot that makes everyone's skin look good) and I think there's something inherently compelling about a half open door, even if it is cliche. So, we'll see. My strategy is to start stark and elegant, even a bit severe, so that if they come up with something that's more of the chick lit ilk, we can meet more easily in the middle. Of course, I'm blowing my whole strategy by stating it on my blog!
Ciao, belli--
I'll be in Italy--Sardinia--in a bit more than a month. I haven't done ANYTHING to plan. Gotta look for flights!
Paola

1 comment:

Blueeyes said...

Good choice -- definitely the best of the three. Crumpled lingerie is more obvious than the CFM shoes -- I sort of like the shoes. But love the idea of the reflected bed corner in the mirror.

Yay! So excited for you!