Monday, March 3, 2008

Cashmere socks



..are a necessary luxury, as far as I'm concerned. I have about 10 or 12 pairs, in all different bright colors and patterns. They are so soft and warm and I feel happy whenever I put them on in the morning. Which is why they're worth $15 each.

Other ridiculously expensive yet relatively low-cost splurges:
1) Mrs. Meyers eco friendly cleaning products and candles, in geranium. I seem incapable of getting sick of them. Too bad the detergent costs $16.

2) 400 thread count sheets. We sleep for half our life, no?

3) $169 jeans, worth it if they make your butt look amazing. (The brand I like is Lofli and okay, I admit, these last two examples aren't exactly low-cost.

4) Charmin toilet paper & Kleenex tissues

5)good coffee

Can you tell I'm a sensualist?
Ciao, belli--
Paola

1 comment:

Kara - Fat Woman on the Mountain said...

I bought the Mrs. Meyers lemon-scented cleaning stuff in hopes of making my home an eco-happy place... and come to find out it makes me sneeze. (I've never had a problem with scents or allergies before, but everytime I use it -- I feel an Achoo! coming on). I'll have to try the other scents!

Good luck with your revisions and if you have a moment, check out my new baby weight blog...
fatwomanonthemountain.blogspot.com/

Kara