Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blogging mood...

I haven't been in much of one, in case you've noticed. I've been deep in the book revision process, all the politics and personalities, the negotatiating and cajoling--28 or so different essays about sex with all the twists and turns and unexpected vulnerabilities that entails.

This is the part of the book that feels like work--not quite like work-work, but not the absolute pure pleasure that defined most of the process. That's all I'll say at the moment, because I'm going to try and move forward and savor some of this, too. It's new, it's challenging, and kind of exciting, in that it's provoking high emotion. (I think that's good, anyway).

Tomorrow, off to West Palm Beach to spend time with my snowbird parents. Hoping for beach time, exercise time, sleeping time and some working time--I wouldn't say those are unrealistically high expecations, would you?

Ciao--No internet access in Florida, so I will be radio silent (virtually silent) for the next couple of days. Miss me?

Paola

No comments: