Monday, July 2, 2007

I love summer in NYC....



...especially when it's a perfect summer evening like tonight. Sun setting over the Central Park reservoir. I feel so lucky to live in a place where I can work late if I need to and still get home easily and fast enough to do an errand and be on the reservoir doing a sunset run by 8 pm.

The only downside: It is so absolutely perfect and beautiful and balmy outside that it makes me wish I had someone to share it with (other than friends and family). Oh well, I am going to try to enjoy where I am now and be open and see who/what enters my life. That sounds so uncharacteristically Zen of me--maybe I'm turning into Elizabeth Gilbert!
Ciao amici!
Paola

1 comment:

Spoon of life said...

You're doing the right thing...one step at the time...enjoy New York...

Baci:)

M.