Monday, July 9, 2007

A weekend in the Catskills








Spent the weekend in my good friends' Matthew and MP's house in Andes New York, with Caroline and John, and Connor, 9 months. Connor is talking already: His first 3 words were "hi" "book" and "exactly" which he pronounces exSACK...
Very, very, VERY cute. Needless to say, we got him to say it over and over and over again.
We did lots of porch sitting, as we always do, gave each other career pep talks, dreamed about taking cool trips together and enjoyed the usual debauchery of a summer weekend, including lamb burgers and Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream. I love it so much, I can't keep it in my own house, but I was very glad to see it in someone else's house--and partake!

My book was born on this very porch, above, with the encouragement of the folks above, two years ago already. Long live the off-road girls (and their guys!).
Ciao!
Paola

3 comments:

Spoon of life said...

Ohhhh so cute!!!
The pics are great!!!

I'm happy you had to spend such a nice weekend:)

M.

Spoon of life said...

I just awarded you in my blog come and check it out;)

Paula said...

THANKS MARIA!