Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy birthday, Caleb!










Little boys, little boys everywhere, because Caleb is turning NINE! I can't believe it. Jordan is staying over at my house tonight while his younger brother Caleb gets to have some space with his friends for his birthday slumber party. He's already reminding me more of a teenager than a little boy. It's so amazing how you turn around one day and suddenly they're almost grown up. I know, I know, a very cliched thing to say, but that's what it feels like. But I'm always going to be the cool aunt (I hope). Though when Jordan was telling me earlier tonight that he wants to grow up to be a professional football player, I found myself thinking that football is one sport I wouldn't want him to play...too many concussions. And he weighs about 60 pounds! Lucky, there are very few Jewish, 4 foot tall, 60 pound professional football players.

Ciao amici--
I'll be in Roma and Sardegna soon--! And I don't remember any Italian!
Paola

No comments: