Monday, May 19, 2008

Good morning, Baltimore....








I returned from my trip to Baltimore with my nephew Jordan and immediately slipped in the Hairspray sound track. John Waters, big Baltimore-ite. And Babe Ruth was born there. Truth be told, I was completely impressed with the city and plan to go back for a grown up trip to do some shopping, poking around neighborhoods, and blue crab sampling. It's a very compact city, very walkable--Jordan and I walked the the inner harbor area every day, we walked to an Orioles game, a highlight, did a lot of wandering around on foot and by sea...
It was so nice to hang with my nephew. He is so enthusiastic, singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame in his sweet little voice. People around him just notice and respond to him because he is so sincere and open and adorable. We had a great time and I loved pampering him--I got lots of cuddles and giggles in return--this morning we were wandering around laughing together and he started laughing so hard he got the hiccups. Very enjoyable.

Buona notte!
Ciao--
Paola

No comments: