Thursday, May 29, 2008

This is my 200th post!....

in what amounts to a bit more than a year of blogging. Not a bad output, considering it was not only painless but creative as well as cathartic, eh? Unlike Emily Gould, I use certain guidelines to guage if I'm revealing too much: namely, how would I feel if my parents read it? My boss? If you can answer, "perfectly fine, no matter who reads it (excluding minors), then you are doing okay. I merely drop hints about my personal life, leaving it that much more mysterious and enticing. But I do have a date tonight I'm (very) excited about. But it's a first date. Seeing is believing.

On a more unreservedly optimistic note, I was playing around with date outfits tonight and put together what I want to wear for my book jacket cover shoot tomorrow (luckily, the photo editor is coming over to my place before the shoot so she can veto it if need be. Anyway, it's my heinously, ridiculously expensive Lofli black jeans with my Italian pointy black boots; a kind of silky, tastefully clingy turquoise top with my favorite tangerine sweater draped around my shoulders. I'll be wearing three favorite articles of clothing at once (the boots, the pants, the sweater!). If that's not good energy, I don't know what is!

Ciao--
Paola

I'll post the results (and rejects) of the photo shoot here!

1 comment:

angheluruju said...

good luck with the shoot ... outfit sounds ideal !!!
i'm determined (for the 3rd year running ....) to get my blog up and running properly - decided I really need a blackberry as I always have great thoughts on public transport - which disappear again when i'm in front of my laptop :(