Sunday, May 13, 2007

Pammy and Paola in Roma!!!






It's so nice to be able to share my insider secrets with a friend, to share a meal with a friend, to have someone to TALK to who actually knows me. Pam and I had a wonderful day today, wandering around at the same leisurely place, overdosing on pizza (one of our favorite restaurants, 'gusto), and sitting at twilight on the top of the Spanish steps, taking in the view of St. Peter's and people watching. And of course, we hit all the hot spots: the Pantheon, Campo Di Fiore, Trevi Fountain. Tomorrow we had north to the coast, to the Liguria region of Italy, to begin our stay in Manarola, part of the Cinque Terre, for hiking, swimming, and lolling on what promises to be another terrace with an incredible view. (One would hope, since we're splurging!)
Ciao! I am going to be offline for the next four or five days, so dad--don't worry. Nothing bad has happened to me. I'm not even bringing my computer. Expect some fabulous photos on Friday or Saturday!
Buona notte!
Paola

No comments: