Monday, June 18, 2007

Babies, babies everywhere, and not a drop to...






Would you believe the man is this photograph was once a wildly carousing BACHELOR? That's what love and marriage does to you!
This is my firend Gregg, and I spent a lovely Hamptons weekend at the rented home of him and his wife Sheri, along with some extended family. I think I've been pretty good about not posting any baby pics on this blog so far, considering that upwards of 10 close friends of mine have had first babies in the past two years. Forty-three is the new twenty-three, at least when it comes to babies. I feel compelled to do a baby tally in my circle:
Lisa: twin boys
Pam: preggers
Diana: gave birth last week
Noreen: son
MP: son
Laura K.: son
David B.: son
plus 11 other people at SELF magazine (that number is growing, along with the bellies around me).
Bunoa notte
Paola

No comments: