Friday, August 3, 2007

First date of the triad





I met someone this afternoon and we took a wilting walk/cooling bench-sit in Riverside Park for a few hours. Nice date. Nice to meet a smart, interesting, diehard NYer.

Okay, never mind all that (since I can't really share details anyway--I must protect my reputation, after all)! I HAD to post the cutest photos of my nephew Jordan, at his camp. He is growing into such a handsome young man, I can't believe it! I feel like these should be on the cover of the Saturday Evening Post or something.

Back to dating. I have TWO more dates this weekend, plus a visit out to the beach at Huntington Bay to visit my friends Billy and Ros. When will I work on the book?! Starting to be a problem. It's hard to be disciplined in summer--for me at least. I want to be at camp, too!
Ciao!
Paola

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

My absolute favorite part of these photos is the casual lean your nephew has mastered! So cute! I am the proud aunt of a 4-year-old girl and I know that the love of an aunt is one of the strongest bonds ever...Most likely this is because we only get the good parts...we don't have to discipline them or force them to eat vegetables.

Paula said...

Or worry about them. We can leave that to the parents. The aunt-nephew bond is definitely underrated, I agree. We just get to love unconditionally, cause we're not the ones who can potentially screw them up!