Sunday, August 5, 2007

A moment of sunshine in my apartment




I love my apartment dearly but it gets very, VERY little light. And anyone who has read any of my ramblings on Roma knows that I LOVE light. (I'm a Leo. Astrology is crap but in that respect, the Leo/sunlight connection holds true for me. I am a summer girl through and through.) In any case, my bedroom is the only spot in my pad that gets bonafide light, from about 1 PM to 3 PM. It's a luxury, it's brief, so I decided to photograph it.
P.S. My bicycle resides in my bedroom (despite the fact that my building has a bicycle storage room) because seeing it motivates me to ride it; if I had to schlep it out of the basement, I'd be less inclined to go. How SELFy of me!
Ciao--
Paola

3 comments:

Spoon of life said...

Ohhh it's sooo cute!!!

Paula said...

how's the show going Maria--getting ready to perform??

Spoon of life said...

Uhhh Paula I feel like I'm about to lose my mind hehehe...just got back from tech...pretty crazy...but we are happy and exited...I put photos and post on my blog...almost there...I still can't believe it!!!

Love to you!!!

Ciao bella:)