Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm feeling very "Paola" lately...




Must be the dating thing. I've been mulling over the fact that I've kind of created a blog alter ego--"Paola"--who is more adventurous and confidently sexy and relaxed than I am in real life. Not that I'm trying to be dishonest here--as I've mentioned before in these pixils, penning my thoughts for my blog has pushed me to see my life more clearly and consciously, and more positively, since I kind of have to frame things that way online. "Paola" has moved on from the ex completely, doesn't feel nervous about dating ever and takes everything more lightly--all things that aren't necessarily entirely true in real life. So I need to develop this alter ego, see where it leads me, then merge it more with the "real" occasonally insecurity-ridden me.
Buona serra...
Paola

No comments: