Monday, December 24, 2007

Utter and complete slothfulness


Just got back from three days lounging and reading and bonding with my nephews upstate--when I get there, something overtakes me and I just want to lie on the couch with a blanket over me and read and nap. I also took some very long walks. It was SUCH the book recovery plan that I needed. Also spent a day and night with my cousins Terri, her husband Marty and their two kids, Glenn and Charlotte. Was great to connect with relatives I really like and don't see enough! We all used to spend time together regularly at my grandparent's house in Chelsea, Massachusetts, hiding in closets and sneaking up to the attic and jumping on beds until we finally, inevitably broke one. My cousin Howie and I, used to hide in closets and pretend we were vampires and scare my younger sister. I was not always the nicest older sister in the world, I admit.
Ciao amici, and have good holidays and Christmas cheer if that's what you happen to be celebrating.
Paola

2 comments:

Spoon of life said...

Have a beautiful holiday Paula:)

Buone Feste:)

Paula said...

To you, too Maria. Let's get together in the new year.
xoxo