Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Carpal tunnel here I come!

I sent out TWENTY writers agreements tonight. Wish I had an assistant. But then I'd have to pay that assistant. Actually, it wasn't bad work, once I got into the swing of it, except for the cramp in my wrist. I need distraction these days and absorbing yet not-too-challenging activities help.

Less than three weeks and counting until Rome. Yesterday I was wandering around the upper west side, after a successful shopping spree (actually bought a cute wrap dress at the Limited, because one doesn't wear shorts in Rome), letting the sun and the people and the sights lift my mood, and I thought: I will be able to walk around like this in the Roman sunshine and see the sights and smell the smells and carry my laptop to a cute cafe and I won't have to step inside an office for TWO months. What a concept. Right now, I'm feeling stressed by everything I have to do, but it was nice to remember that there are sunny Roman moments ahead.

Buona notte!
Paola

No comments: