Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baby love...













It's Pam's son--baby Alec, looking all alert and wide-eyed and newly cognizant of the fact that he is in a WORLD filled with all kinds of cool looking THINGS. It's so fun to be around babies who are discovering that basic but always awe inspiring fact.
So, I've figured out (with the help of a work colleague) how to track traffic to this blog--seems like I'm getting around 45 unique views a day, with 75 % coming from referring sites and 25% going directly to the site. Average time spent: A minute and a half. Who are those other people?
Speaking of stats, tomorrow is my first official training session with my trainer, Paul. I'm meeting him at 1 or 1:30 tomorrow (I can't remember exactly when), so I'm going to do cardio before, then we'll do weights for an hour. He kicked my butt (or rather, my upper body,) yesterday; I really feel my triceps, the sides of my torso and my abs. My arms look more toned already!
Ciao--buona sera.
Paola


No comments: