Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The life and times of a gym rat

I've been CRANKING along with my get-a-sexpert-body project:
1) worked out after I saw my trainer on Sunday (and felt amazing afterward--I loved doing "dead lifts"; they felt great in my hamstrings)
2) rested on Monday
3) worked out on Tuesday night: 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer, a measly six push ups (could my arms still be tired from my workout two days before? They felt that way); 20 sit ups and some stretching
4) Worked out this afternoon--logged almost 3 miles and almost 300 calories on the elliptical, did 30 sit ups and 16 push ups. Felt much better. I'm ready for my 8 AM appointment with my trainer, but I'm going to try to do some shifting since getting up early is so PAINFUL for me.

I'm getting a taste of what all my writers have to go through, waiting for my editor at Bantam to get back to me about my book. Meanwhile, I need to start thinking about a cover--I want a beautiful, simple image (no chick lit illustrations) so I'm getting the name of some photo stock agencies from our art director and am going to do some searching.

Ciao--
Paola

No comments: