Sunday, January 6, 2008

Unexpected gifts




My friend Millie came over last night and gave me the nicest holiday gifts--one of those mini-Japanese rock gardens, complete with shells she had collected from our trip to Bayhead on the Jersey shore this past summer. So now I have a little creative corner in my apartment where I can rake sand and arrange rocks and shells. It's fun.

Millicent is about to start a job at the prestigious, 160-year-old Economist as their senior user experience archictect, to revamp their web site and make it as spiffy as the publication itself. Impressive.

I'm off to the gym, in preparation for beginning a series of sessions with a personal trainer. My goal: to develop the body of a SEXPERT in preparation for my world-wide (or at least, bi-coastal!) book tour.

Ciao, amici--
Paola

No comments: