Friday, April 13, 2007

Okay, I can't put off packing any longer...

Well, maybe one more day. There's supposed to be a Nor'easter on Sunday night, but I will get to Rome by hook or by crook, as they say. I have visions of the soft light, the bumpy streets, the crumbling stone, the pink/violet sunsets at the top of the Spanish Steps in my head. I'm looking forward to seeing those visions realized. Here's to buono vino rosso, molto pasta ameritriciana and strattiacella gelato tutti i giorni! But I will enjoy these last two nights in my comfy, high thread count sheets. Who knows what I will be sleeping on in two days?
Buono notte!
Paola

1 comment:

Billy said...

Does it really matter what you pack? You could wear anything as long as you can get to the Spanish Steps...I'm so excited for you!